If my transfer/exchange course is listed on the transcript of the institution that gave me transfer credit do I still have to send the original transcript?

Yes, you must list on the application and submit the original transcript from the institution where the course was taken.

©2010 Illinois Board of Examiners. All Rights Reserved.