Do I need to send original documents?

Yes, in order to be considered official, all academic records/transcripts must bear a seal, and a signature, in ink, of an authorized official of the institution (such as the Registrar or Recorder of Records). Official documents must be provided from the institution awarding the degree. A photocopy, fax, email, or notarized document is not considered an official document and will not be evaluated.  You MUST provide transcripts from EVERY college/university attended.

©2010 Illinois Board of Examiners. All Rights Reserved.